Cotton Hall is adding a season ticket for its MainStage shows in 2019! Purchasing an $110 season ticket gets you 1 ticket each to:
- Stupid Cupid’s Valentines May-Haw, January 24, 25, 26, & 27 2019 (Thursday & Friday at 7:30, Saturday at 2:00 & 6:00, Sunday at 2:00)
- Mamma Mia! May 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12 2019 (Fridays at 7:30, Saturdays 2:00 & 6:30, Sundays 2:00) RATED PG-13
- CMAC Youth Theater presents Shrek: The Musical, Jr , June 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23 2019 (Fridays at 7:30, Saturdays at 2:00 & 6:00, Sundays at 2:00)
- Swamp Gravy, October 4-26, 2019 OR March 6-28, 2020 (Fridays at 7:30, Saturdays at 2:00 & 6:00)
- May-Haw Christmas, December 5, 6, 7, 8 2019 (Thursday & Friday at 7:30, Saturday at 2:00 & 6:00, Sunday at 2:00)
The best part? Season tickets will go on sale before any of these shows are available to the public – Valentine’s May-Haw, Mamma Mia!, and Shrek Jr. go on sale December 1st, 2018, Swamp Gravy in October goes on sale March 1st, 2019, May-Haw Christmas and Swamp Gravy in March go on sale July 1st, 2019. This means you’re only competing with other season ticket holders for your favorite seats! Do you prefer the front row of Section B? Tired of a certain section being sold out? Would you rather only come to matinee performances? A season ticket is the best way to make sure you get exactly what you want when it comes to picking your performances and seats.
As an added perk, you’ll be added to a special members-only email list, so when we add a performance or announce one of our other popular shows – like the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater or a Second Stage production in InterACT – you’ll hear about it FIRST.
When you’re a Cotton Hall season ticket holder, you won’t have to hear the words “I’m sorry, that show is sold out!” again!*
*- Please note, we cannot guarantee performances will be available after performance sales are opened to the public – to get the most benefit from your season ticket, please reserve tickets during the season ticket presale. Presale ends on November 30, 2018 at 5PM.
So, how does it work?
- Call 229-758-5450 during the season ticket presale, beginning August 1st, 2018
- Tell us how many season tickets you need, your preferred performances and seats/section. Please let us know which is your highest priority: date, performance time, section, or seat number, in case another season ticket holder got to your seats first.
- Make your payment. Season tickets are $110 each. We can do a credit card over the phone, or you can send us a check.
- We’ll mail you your tickets (all of them!) as soon as we receive payment.
- Make sure you mark down your chosen performances, and join us at Cotton Hall!
It’s that easy!
Some limitations apply:
- Ticket holders MUST reserve their specific seats for each performance in advance.
- Specific seats may be reserved over the phone.
- Season ticket holders may exchange reserved tickets for a different performance within the same production based on ticket availability, but tickets for individual productions may not be refunded or deferred until later seasons.
- Season tickets purchased after the presale period are subject to availability. Presale period is August 1, 2018 through 5PM November 30, 2018.
- Season ticket holders have the option to add single tickets to their order during the reservation process. Single tickets will be sold at full single ticket price.
- If paying by check, please note that a transaction will not be considered complete until the check is received. Unpaid tickets will be released at the end of the presale period, unless other arrangements are made.
- Special Events (Murder Mystery, Second Stage productions, Fall Affair, etc.) are not included in season tickets.