Here are a few announcements that were too large to send through remind:
- Cotton Hall Ball– Thank you all so much for your hardworking in the past year. I am so grateful for all that you guys do throughout the year, and was glad that so many of you were able to come so that we could celebrate at the Cotton Hall Ball. I’d like to extend an additional thank you to Richard and Alida Ward as well as Mike and Sherri Newberry for donating our wonderful meal for the Cotton Hall Ball. Here’s to another great year ahead!
- New Hire- Please join me in welcoming Christian Reichard to the CMAC staff. Christian will be working with us after school–helping me with cast communications, scheduling, social media, ticket sales, and several other facets of Cotton Hall. He will remain an active cast member, and won’t be on duty during rehearsals so that he can focus on his roles. We are so thrilled to have him working with us to make things smoothly and keeping me on track.
- Fourth and Long Rehearsal- We will have our first rehearsal for the remount of Swamp Gravy: Fourth and Long on Tuesday, February 12 from 6:00-9:00– brushing up on choreography. Also, Daniel Edison will be moving from the light board to the sound board, so if you know of anyone interested in the tech side of things that may want to run lights for March, please let me know.
- Fourth and Long Changes– For the March run, I have a list of moments that I want to tweek in the show. In the interest of collarboration, I’d like to know if you have any suggestions. Tell me where things were confusing, muddy or could be made better. I’m not interested in critiques of individual performances or things that won’t breed positivity. Please email me these suggestions by tonight (Monday), so I can work them into our schedule for the next three weeks.
- May-Haw Tees- We have a few $10 May-Haw tees available to sell if you know anyone who wants one, I can check for their size.
- Calendar- Below you will find a PDF working Calendar for 2019. Note that these dates are subject to change, but are hopefully pretty firm. It includes auditions, first rehearsals, first performances, and last performances for all of this year’s shows. If you see something that looks like a mistake, please let me know.
Thanks so much,