Audition Dates for Cotton Hall Productions are subject to change.
There are three ways to keep up to date on all the most up-to-date information:
● Sign up for text reminders by texting @cottonhall to 81010.
● Follow Swamp Gravy on Facebook
● Check this page periodically.
The BIGFOOT DEAD-N-BREAKFAST
Sorry for the delay. There were some script revisions that I wanted to wait on in case they changed any casting decisions. I know it seems like I say this every time, but this truly was one of the hardest shows to cast, because our turnout for this Murder Mystery was greater than ever before–particularly our wonderful ladies. You will find the cast list below, alongside the updated schedule.
I would love any of you who were not cast to be a part of this process still if you’d like to be– helping with costumes, as prompter, as waitstaff, or assisting with the production in general. Just let me know if you are interested and we will find the best spot for you.
I am so grateful for the love and time you all pour into Cotton Hall.
Thanks so much,
Carolyn– Ida Cooksey
The owner of the Bigfoot Bed-N-Breakfast, a cranky old lady.
Randy- Vicki Phillips
The town’s major conspiracy theorist.
Billy Bennett (Teen)- Reid Washington
The local kid snooping around to find Bigfoot.
Barbara Bennett- Jennifer Roland
Billy’s grandmother, a classy old broad.
Ken Karlson- Collin Cowart
A tourist hoping to see Bigfoot, a typical dad on vacation.
Krisi Karlson- Abigail Phillips
His wife, very particular about everything.
Kiwi Karlson (Kid)- Ryan Washington
No older than ten, their daughter, always getting loose of her leash.
Simon Stewers- Richard Ward
The old crotchety man who wants Carolyn’s business.
Maxine Mullins- Marjorie King
The dispatcher at the Sasquatch Sanctuary Service Station.
Nora Turner- Sherry Henley
Bigfoot- Ben Sasser
The infamous Sasquatch
AUDITIONS: Nuthin’ BUT A WILL
August 23, 2022 FROM 5:30-7:30
COTTON HALL THEATER, 158 E. MAIN STREET, COLQUITT, GA
Actors choosing to audition will be asked to:
• Read from a portion of the script.
• Sing a song if you are interested in one of the solos.
• Provide contact information, as well as sign medical and press releases. Anyone under 18 MUST have a parent accompany them to auditions to sign their paperwork.
• We are looking for a diverse cast. EVERYONE is welcome to audition for any role!
• The rehearsal window is September 5- September 29, 2022.
• Show dates will be September 30, October 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 2022.
• Most roles will remain filled. We will fill roles as needed. It is likely that anyone joining the cast in the FALL may take on an ensemble role if no speaking roles are available. Roles will be double or triple cast to help in making sure every role is filled for every rehearsal.
• We ask that you not audition if you will have to miss excessive rehearsals.
It is free to participate as a cast member.
Please sign up for an AUDITION TIME SLOT here beginning August 1:
The following documents will help you decide whether being a cast member of Swamp Gravy is right for you. For all the fun we have it is a lot of hard work! Please read all of the items below:
Nuthin’ But A Will features a large and diverse cast of characters from ensemble roles to singing to speaking roles. You do not have to have prior experience to be a part of the Swamp Gravy cast.