COTTON HALL RENTAL INFORMATION
Thank you for considering Cotton Hall as an option for your event. Please read the following information before submitting your rental application. Please note that not all rental applications will be accepted, as we have many theatrical events throughout the year.
“Commons” area is available for both hourly and daily rates, which includes use of our 90″ round tables and cushioned burgundy chairs.
Rental of the Commons area does not include us of the Storytelling Museum area.
Theater & Commons
The Theater is only available for a daily rate, which includes the use of the Commons area as well. To use any of the theatrical lighting or sound equipment in the theater, you must hire a Cotton Hall technician at an additional cost of $50 for 2 Hours.
Theater rentals are only available for weddings, meetings, conferences, proms, etc. At this time, only theatrical events produced by CMAC are performed in Cotton Hall.
- There is no alcohol allowed in Cotton Hall Theater or on its campus.
- There are no flame candles allowed in Cotton Hall. Battery operated, LED Candles are fine.
- There should be no moving of permanent fixtures without prior. You may only move tables and chairs.
- Following you event, you are responsible for placing all trash in the dumpster behind Cotton Hall and turning off all lights.
- You must request access to the kitchen. (Please keep in mind that this isn’t a full kitchen. We currently have one standard refrigerator, a microwave, and an ice machine.)
- No Food or Beverages are allowed inside the theater without prior permission.
- You must bring your own cups, plates, napkins, and cutlery. Table linens are available for rent upon request.
- When renting the Commons area alone, the theater itself will be locked.
- You will be provided an access code to Cotton Hall the day before the rental. Key pad codes expire after 24 hours.
- There is no smoking allowed in front of Cotton Hall. There is an ashtray and designated smoking area behind the building.
- No unauthorized persons are allowed in the lighting or sound booth of the theatre. In order to run sound or lights for an event, you must hire a Cotton Hall technician for a fee of $50.
- All event renters must acquire and show proof of event coverage insurance. (More information available upon request.)
- In the theater, we do have a sound system and a projector screen. The commons area is not equipped with those devices. Any renters requiring those items must provide them.
- Payment deadline: Rental fees must be paid no later than ___ weeks before the event, with a deposit of $___ paid upon signing of the contract.
- Cancellation policy: The Colquitt Miller Arts Council on good faith will return all payments beyond the initial deposit should your event be cancelled. We will also work with you to the best of our ability to reschedule your event should the need arise.
To request information on a rental, please fill out the form below in its entirety.
Upon receipt of your application, we will contact you to confirm the facility’s availability and to set up a time to sign the rental agreement.
New Life Learning Center is an excellent place for having children’s parties and office parties! NLLC not only provides a place to have your party, but also art projects to give your guests a personalized party favor that is as unique as they are. Choose between pottery pieces (which are fired in house after the party, and made available for pick-up), custom door hangers, and more, which will be painted by your guests.
For rates and availability, please email New Life director, Lauren Engram, for rates and availability.
InterACT, located at 104 North 1st Street, is a large open space that can be great for children’s parties, meetings, breakout sessions, and movement classes. Currently, rental only covers the room itself, and does not include tables, chairs, a refrigerator, or microwave.
Rental of InterACT is $25 an hour or $150 daily. There is a $50 cleaning fee for any rental.
The Arts Council operates four 1-Bedroom Apartments above Market on the Square as well as the two 2-Bedroom Grain Bin Apartments behind New Life Learning Center. Currently, all apartments are full, but if you are interested in being on our waiting list please fill out the form below.